Personal Inquiry Survey
1. The range of time in which an entrepreneurial strategy can remain relevant is...
A. Medium range, between 3-5 years
B. Long term, over 5 years
C. Short term, should be renovated every six months
2. The level of certainty that I feel my best is...
A. A medium level, for it keeps me sharp
B. A low level, for it keeps me alert and excited
C. A high degree of certainty, for it is my safety zone
3. The decision type that I prefer is...
4. I tend to be influenced by...
A. Instinctive- the first decision that arises
B. Intuition- my gut feeling
C. Inspiration taken from a parallel field
5. My skills and abilities are fully expressed...
A. In outdoor, extreme challenges
B. In intellectual and analytical challenges
C. In creative thinking challenges
6. At work, I am highly appreciated for...
A. Problem solving, ‘putting out the fire before it spreads’
B. Suggesting alternatives
C. Negotiating and attaining ‘peace of mind’
7. The success of a project mainly depends on…
A. A superb team full of ideas
B. Determination to do whatever it takes and never giving up
C. Capital investment
8. When I have an abundance of ideas, I…
A. Choose one that I like best and focus solely on that
B. Start with the one with the highest chance of success
C. Am not in a hurry to choose, I allow my ideas to mature
9. In which famous saying do I most believe in?
A. "Only the brave succeed."
B. "Better think before you act."
C. "Perfect is the enemy of good."
10. Complexity deals with…
A. The Wild West- a complete lack of laws
B. A state of strange laws
C. Deadlock ahead, surrender!